Medieval gauntlets provided maximum protection for knights and foot soldiers alike. During battle, the hands and wrist were particularly vulnerable to weapons blows. The medieval gauntlet first came into being around the 14th century A.D. and was armor of choice of hand protection. Its multi-plated design allowed for extreme flexibility and made it easy to grip the sword hilt just as firm as a hand without armor. This piece is fully wearable and has many points of articulation. This pair is made of 18-gauge mild steel and is made to fit glove sizes.
- 18 gauge of Iron steel with brass fitting
- Fully adult size wearable gauntlets
- Fitted with leather gloves.
- Length: 19 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Actual Weight in Kg: 2.080kg
- Actual Weight in Pounds: 4.6 lb